- Your name (or business name), location, and contact information;
- What information you’re collecting from them (including names, email addresses, IP addresses, and any other information);
- How you’re collecting their information, and what you’re going to use it for;
- How you’re keeping their information safe;
- Whether or not it’s optional for them to share that information, how they can opt-out and the consequences of doing so;
- Any third-party services you’re using to collect, process, or store that information (such as an email newsletter service, or advertising network).
I use MailerLite to manage my email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to my subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help me monitor and improve my newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from my newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.